From: cmake-developers <cmake-developers-boun...@cmake.org> On Behalf Of Pawel
Rutka
Sent: Wednesday, February 14, 2018 10:20 AM
To: cmake-developers@cmake.org
Subject: [cmake-developers] Cmake-server question

I would like to ask about some important feature:
Is there any possibility to provide form Cmake Server side location of command
that generate the target? The Use Case is as follow:
In IDE you want  to, after Class creation, automatically add CPP file into
proper add_executable or extend some variable passed to  add_executable or any
other case that lead to target creation.

This mean that IDE would have to know place in CmakeLists.txt which command
should extend with new path.

Regards,
Pawel