Hi Axel,

Axel Roebel wrote:

However, I would like to come back to my main questions
related to the cpack command. Does anybody know
1.) how to  prevent cpack from creating a binary distribution
and to have it create a source distribution, only.

When including CPack, it will create CPackConfig.cmake and CPackSourceConfig.cmake. You can now run:

cpack --config CPackSourceConfig.cmake

2.) how to achieve the proper CMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX
for cpack binary packages containing post install scripts. It seems to me that there is a bug in the cpack handling,
so I may better file a bug report.

Do not hardcode it to your script.

FILE(GLOB INSTALLED_LIBNAME [EMAIL PROTECTED]
@/[EMAIL PROTECTED]@*)
MESSAGE("INSTALLED_LIBNAME  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
@/[EMAIL PROTECTED]@*")

and so on.

CPack will set CMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX to the right thing.

--
Andy Cedilnik
Kitware Inc.