Von: Brad King <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> > Christian Ehrlicher wrote: <snip> > >> > >> What kind of files are these ? > >> Ideally you should add them to the list of sources for the target. If > they > >> don't have a source-file suffix, they won't be compiled. Or you could > use > >> add_custom_command( main POSTBUILD COMMAND ...) so they will be built > after > >> your executable has been built. > >> > > They're non source files and also the suffix isn't a source-file suffix. > > I've now used your suggestion and it doesn't work like as I need. > > - when I delete one of the generated files, they're not rebuild on next > make run (and make install fails I think), PRE_BUILD doesn't work either > > - when one of the sources changed, it isn't rebuild > > - when executable is rebuild, all generated files are rebuild (but there > is no need to rebuild them) > > > > And why does my first solution works with msvc ide? Couldn't this simply > extended to work on all generators? > > The first solution is correct. This was a bug in the Makefile > generator. It was fixed in CVS a few weeks ago and will be in 2.4.3. > So my next question - when is 2.4.3 planned? ;-)
Thx, Christian -- Echte DSL-Flatrate dauerhaft für 0,- Euro*! "Feel free" mit GMX DSL! http://www.gmx.net/de/go/dsl _______________________________________________ CMake mailing list [email protected] http://www.cmake.org/mailman/listinfo/cmake
