Could this be an issue with linker order?  Most linkers are one pass.
The library containing the undefined references should be on the linker
line before the library containing the symbols, or vice-versa (I keep
forgetting).

Do the libraries contain the symbols that they should?  Use whatever the
nm equivalent on mac os is to check.

Regards,

Juan

Marie-Christine Vallet wrote:
> Mike Jackson wrote:
>> What are the errors you are getting on OS X?
> I get an undefined symbol error for several of my variables.
> If I do the linking manually, leaving out the library, and putting the
> .o of the library and use the same flags, it works.
>> Also, at least one comment, I am not sure you want to be setting the
>> PROJECT_BINARY_DIR Variable?
>>
>> What are you trying to do with this statement:
>>
>> SET(PROJECT_BINARY_DIR
>> ${CMAKE_SOURCE_DIR}/bin)
>>
> I just wanted the binary to be in this folder  (and all the files
> created by cmake to be in this directory so I could clean up my
> directory more easily )

Juan Sanchez
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
800-538-8450 Ext. 54395