Hello,

I would like to be able to append arbitrary linker options to the end of my
link lines on Unix/Linux systems.  However, the options set in the
CMAKE_EXE_LINKER_FLAGS variable are listed *before* all of the libraries that
CMake knows about.  I need to be able to append a bunch of nasty options like
Fortran libraries, MPI libraries (in some nasty cases) and other libraries that
must come after all other libraries.

The problem is that while I could carefully list the libraries that need to be
appended and I could use find_library(...) to get them correctly I may just
have a glob of libraries and other linker options that someone gives me and I
just want to apply them without having to parse everything out.

Is there some way to force CMake on Unix/Linux systems to append arbitrary
linker options?

Thanks,

- Ross