Hello,

How can we get CMake to deal with installed shared libraries and set the rpath
correctly in a portable way?  The issue is that we have is that we need to
enable client applications to link to installed Trilinos shared libraries and
provide for them, in an automatic way, the right link line so that they can
build and run the executable without having to set LD_LIBRARY_PATH manually.
Also, these clients will be using dumb makefiles and we provide to them an
"export makefile" fragment that they just include and it defines all of the
needed compile and link flags and libraries.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

- Ross