On 20. Jul, 2009, at 13:22, Steven Van Ingelgem wrote:

Hi,

I checked and in Darwin.cmake there are several items like
"CMAKE_OSX_ARCHITECTURES_DEFAULT" and
"CMAKE_OSX_DEPLOYMENT_TARGET_DEFAULT"... But...
I can't set them properly in my own CMakeLists.txt file. As such, when I set the minimum version to 10.4, it still will try to compile against v10.5 of
the SDK...

Is there a way to set all of this properly or do I need to fiddle with the
C/CXX make flags (bah)?

Thanks,
Steven

The variables are CMAKE_OSX_ARCHITECTURES, CMAKE_OSX_DEPLOYMENT_TARGET and CMAKE_OSX_SYSROOT. The ones you mentioned are the defaults to pre- populate the cache and get assigned to the variables I mentioned before you have any chance of changing them.

However, I strongly advice NOT to set them in your CMakeLists.txt, unless it really is required. Let the user set those variables in the cache.

Michael