On Sep 11, 2009, at 12:16 PM, Boudewijn Rempt wrote:

On Friday 11 September 2009, James C. Sutherland wrote:
On Sep 11, 2009, at 8:24 AM, Boudewijn Rempt wrote:
I'm getting weird linking errors after I upgraded to Snow Leopard.

This is probably because the library you are linking to is 32-bit and
Snow Leopard's development environment will produce 64-bit binaries.

Try recompiling the library/libraries you are linking against.

That's why I specified -arch i386 -- and if I don't do that, Qt tells me it's
32 bits and I'm trying to build a 64 bit app.

You may look at a recent thread on this topic (very active last week). I deleted it, but as I recall there was some discussion about CMake not handling this properly...