Tanguy Krotoff wrote:
Hi all

I have the exact same problem: a message complaining about a bad
side-by-side configuration.
I have this on a fresh VM with XP 64bits and Visual Studio 2008 SP1.

I do have the 32bits debug version of msvcr90d.dll and friends inside
C:\WINDOWS\WinSxS\x86_Microsoft.VC90.DebugCRT_1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b_9.0.21022.8_x-ww_597c3456

I don't have any 64bits debug version of msvcr90d.dll and friends
inside C:\WINDOWS\WinSxS
I don't have a directory called something like
C:\WINDOWS\WinSxS\amd64_Microsoft.VC90.DebugCRT

Are you saying that you can not build debug 64 bit programs? That sounds like a bad compiler install.

-Bill