I have a fairly large project where the header files from various subdirectories are combined into a single include directory when the project is installed.

For example, header "a.h" may be located in:
        /root/subproject1/
in the source tree, it is located in
        /include/MyProject/
in the installation.

However, we have some demo files that also serve as source for some tests. These files expect the installed header configuration, not the source header configuration. For example, they include
        #include <MyProject/a.h>
rather than
        #include <subproject/a.h>
or
        #include <a.h>

So is there a way of moving header files to a specific location in the build tree (like a pre-install)? I am looking for something similar to setting
        CMAKE_LIBRARY_OUTPUT_DIRECTORY
for library files to collect them into one location as they are built.

Any tips would be greatly appreciated!

James