Hi,
I'm new to cmake and want to port a C++ project which is now built using
autotools to cmake build system.
The project has some libraries (we call them modules) which are used in two
applications. The applications uses lt_dladdsearchdir to add the path where to
search the modules and then uses the lt_dlopenext and lt_dlsym to register the
modules.
When using cmake, do I need to use ltdl as well or will cmake replace the way
the libraries are found and registered?
Thanks and sorry if the question doesn't make sense at all.
Greetings,
Carlos