I'm using CTest to submit results to CDash.  Can anyone tell me how to specify
the text that shows up in CDash's "Build Name" column?

The manpage for "ctest" says that I can set the CMAKS_SYSTEM and
CMAKE_CXX_COMPILER variables, but I'm concerned that doing so may mess up my
build.

I have a Linux command-line command that yields the text I want to have show up
in CDash.  I just don't know how to safely get it there.