On 7/14/2010 11:23 AM, John Drescher wrote:
On Wed, Jul 14, 2010 at 11:15 AM, Verweij, Arjen<verwe...@tass-safe.com>  wrote:
Hi,

You seem to have a path using \ instead of /

Isn't that to be expected of a PATH setting on a Windows computer?
Anyway, the path to the Visual Studio compiler is of the same format and cmake
deals with it just fine.

I use / for all paths inside my CMakeLists.txt files even on windows
computers. If I am grabbing paths from the environment I use a string
replace in the CMakeLists.txt

string (REPLACE "\\" "/" PGM_FILES $ENV{PROGRAMFILES})

You can try --debug-trycompile so that cmake will leave the file around. Do that and post the CMakeLists.txt file from here: build/CMakeFiles/CMakeTmp/CMakeLists.txt:4

(run cmake --debug-trycompile ../src)

Also, what is in your environment? Anything like CFLAGS, FFLAGS or others that CMake might pick up and try to use?

-Bill