On 11/03/2010 10:36 PM, Szilárd Páll wrote:
> Hi,
>
> First of all, I'd be grateful for a reply to the 2nd of my question.
> Can anyone confirm that LINK_SEARCH_END_STATIC on Linux + gcc is
> buggy?

Indeed, I can confirm that enabling the LINK_SEARCH_END_STATIC target
property without further measures results in "cannot find -lgcc_s" on
my Linux with GCC. Additionally including "-static" in the LINK_FLAGS
succeeds, but prevents linking against shared libraries at all, and I
doubt if this is the intention of the LINK_SEARCH_END_STATIC property.

Perhaps an issue with GCC?

Regards,

Michael