Dear All,

I am using CMake 2.8.1 on Linux x86. I have a project that needs to be built
two times. One with -fPIC, the other - without. The project depends on header
files that need to be generated by an external script.

When I build this project with several parallel jobs (gmake -j5, for example)
to my disappointment CMake calls external script several times so at the end I
get corrupted header files.

Does anybody know a cross-platform way of implementing a mutex (or something
like that) to make sure that scripts that generate files are called only once?

So far for me parallel builds do not work with CMake at all.

Thanks.
Denis