Exactly. It needs further work.

I'm not about to be the brave volunteer who adds a test that adds the
"window server must be running" requirement. And whoever does should
probably add a setting "CMAKE_ENABLE_GUI_TESTS" that is OFF by
default. Then, only on dashboard machines that explicitly say they
have a window server running would be able to execute "gui tests".

Thanks,
David