Hi,

I have a question about CTest that maybe somebody can point me in the right
direction. Let's say I have two unit tests, one tests a function F1 and the
other tests a function F2 where F2 calls F1.

Is it possible to tell CTest not to run the test on F2 if the test on F1
failed? I saw there's the DEPENDS property, but that seems to me to just delay
the test until it's dependencies have already run. But it doesn't skip the test
of the previous ones failed.

Does anybody have any ideas if this is possible?

Thanks,

Tim