Zitat von Óscar Fuentes <o...@wanadoo.es>:

There are target properties such as LINK_FLAGS and LINK_FLAGS_<CONFIG>,
but I don't see properties for setting compiler flags. This makes
impossible to build two targets on the same CMakeLists.txt with
different compiler flags (I was told that the last value of
CMAKE_<LANG>_FLAGS_<CONFIG> applies to all targets on that
CMakeLists.txt).

So why no per-target compile flags?

RTFM? The following line is directly derived from the words in your question:
set_target_properties(myTarget PROPERTIES COMPILE_FLAGS "-foo -bar")

Or maybe your question was wrong?

HS