Hello,

I have problems using the project folder feature described in the
documentation for CMake 2.8.4
(http://www.cmake.org/cmake/help/cmake-2-8-docs.html#prop_global:USE_FOLDERS)

The very first command in my configuration is
    set(GLOBAL PROPERTY USE_FOLDERS ON)
later, I define target properties, as so
    set_property(TARGET myCore PROPERTY FOLDER "Core")
I am using
   >cmake --version
   cmake version 2.8.4
under Windows with  generator 'Visual Studio 9 2008'. I am working with
a VS Professional version (not Express).

Everything is generated without errors or warnings, but the generated
solution does not contain anything like solution folders.
What could be my problem?

Bye,
Oliver