Zitat von Valeriy Bykov <valery.bic...@gmail.com>:
So I'll try to describe all my problems:
I want to build all the project statically using certain version of glibc,
gcc and all other libs I need. They are situated in the folder "builddeps"
which I can simply checkout on any host and pass it's path to CMake.

I set compile option -nostdinc and specify all system and user include
directories explicitly in toolchain file. By this I can be sure that
only headers are used which I want, and no one from host system where
may be its own gcc and glibc too.

You want the --sysroot gcc option.

HS