On 3/29/2011 9:22 AM, David Doria wrote:

My standalone example works fine: http://pastebin.com/tGjX1AZ8

You can see that the UNIX and DAVID definitions are both passed.

Maybe something is "overriding" the definitions in my real example? I
see these definitions:

D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -DWXUSINGDLL -D__WXGTK__ -DITK_IO_FACTORY_REGISTER_MANAGER

but not the ones I've set using COMPILE_DEFINITIONS

David

You might want to try running cmake --trace and see if something odd is happening when it is run.

-Bill