I'll wait for 2.8.5 before my next upgrade rather than spend time introducing
hacks/workarounds then have to undo everything when the bug is fixed.
Mike Jackson                      www.bluequartz.net
Principal Software Engineer       mike.jack...@bluequartz.net
BlueQuartz Software               Dayton, Ohio