Hej!
I'm so sorry to say, but on that page is not a single example.......
Jakob

execute_process requires the COMMAND keyword.

  http://cmake.org/cmake/help/cmake-2-8-docs.html#command:execute_process

I think you should start looking around a little harder for some examples and documentation before asking more about "how do I run a cmake script" on this list.