On 6/1/2011 6:11 AM, AMARNATH, Balachandar wrote:
Dear Bill,
When i did cmake --trace, I could see at some places BLAS_LIBRARIES are
set to FALSE. Particularly, here in below lines
*******************************
c:/Users/BAAMARNA5617/Programs/CMake
2.8/share/cmake-2.8/Modules/FindBLAS.cmake(114): if(NOT _libraries_work )
*c:/Users/BAAMARNA5617/Programs/CMake
2.8/share/cmake-2.8/Modules/FindBLAS.cmake(115): set(BLAS_LIBRARIES FALSE )*
c:/Users/BAAMARNA5617/Programs/CMake
2.8/share/cmake-2.8/Modules/FindBLAS.cmake(401): if(NOT BLAS_LIBRARIES )
c:/Users/BAAMARNA5617/Programs/CMake
2.8/share/cmake-2.8/Modules/FindBLAS.cmake(402):
check_fortran_libraries(BLAS_LIBRARIES BLAS sgemm mkl;guide
${CMAKE_THREAD_LIBS_INIT};${LM} )
This, I believe, due to missing of libguide40 library which is required
by FindBLAS.cmake module. Because of this, LAPACK_LIBRARIES are also set
to FALSE. They are linked to 'mpf' library through
target_link_libraries(${LAPACK_LIBRARIES} ${BLAS_LIBRARIES} ...). By the
way, i use Intel MKL for blas and lapack libraries.
Regards
Balachandar

So, your code should check the results of FindBLAS before using the variables. You could create a copy of FindBLAS.cmake specific to your project. If you have patches for the file I would look at them as well.

You could also email the module maintainer for FindBLAS.cmake for help:

http://www.itk.org/Wiki/CMake:Module_Maintainers

-Bill