Hello everybody,

I build a static fortran library using CMake 2.8.0. Once the built is done I would like to copy the library archive and its related Fortran mod files stored in say, my_dir1, in another directory say, my_dir2. Looking on the mailing list and on the web, I tried the following but nothing happens:

ADD_CUSTOM_COMMAND(
   TARGET crysfml
   POST_BUILD
   COMMAND ${CMAKE_COMMAND} -E make_directory my_dir2
   COMMAND ${CMAKE_COMMAND} -E copy_directory my_dir1 my_dir2)

Am I doing something wrong ? Any idea ?

thanks a lot

See you

Eric