You could use
file(GLOB_RECURSE files *.h)

or install the main directory with
install(DIRECTORY ... )
and exclude every non-header file (and possibly svn..)

Andreas

Am 12.07.2011 05:04, schrieb Laszlo Papp:
Hi,

I have just realized this snippet in my CMakeLists.txt file:

install(FILES
     atticamanager.h
     authentication.h

     DESTINATION ${INCLUDE_INSTALL_DIR}/gluon/player/lib
     COMPONENT Devel
)

install(FILES
     archive/archive.h

     DESTINATION ${INCLUDE_INSTALL_DIR}/gluon/player/lib/archive
     COMPONENT Devel
)

install(FILES
     models/commentitemsmodel.h
     models/gameitemsmodel.h
     models/highscoresmodel.h
     DESTINATION ${INCLUDE_INSTALL_DIR}/gluon/player/lib/models
     COMPONENT Devel
)

I wonder whether it could be done smarter. In the example above, there
are subfolders like archive, models. It could also contain 5-10
subfolders (even more) and we install the headers this way: one
separate install section for each subfolder even if we explicitely
write the subfolders all the time, like "archive/archive.h",
"models/commentitemsmodel.h", et cetera.

Are we doing it wrong and there is already a smarter cmake option for
this ? I find it useful if there is just one section for those things,
but if it is technically not possible or against the design, please
let me know.

Best Regards,
Laszlo Papp