On 7/20/2011 2:18 AM, Jookia wrote:
Greetings from the world of CMake problems,

I've been using CMake for a while (love it!) but a while back I sent my
project off to a person and he tried to generate the CMake project, but
it failed. Why? Because he for some reason keeps all his data in /s . So
when CMake had the path /s/programming/c++/cmake/ it thought it was
regex and said it was malformed. Now, as simple as it is for him to
simply not have his stuff in /s, I see this problem coming up sometime
later in the worst situations.

So, is there a way to prevent CMake from regexing my paths?

P.S: I'm sorry if this is the wrong email for the mailing list or I've
done it all wrong, my first time using one.

Does this happen with any CMake project? i.e. if you create a hello world project does CMake complain? It might be something in your CMake lists that is using a path in a regex.

-Bill