From: Sascha Zelzer <s.zel...@dkfz-heidelberg.de>
Date: Fri, Jul 22, 2011 at 12:07 PM
Subject: Re: [Ctk-developers] VS2010 support
To: ctk-develop...@commontk.org

Hi,

there is something very strange going on. The generated VS 2010 projects (I
am using the Express editions, 32bit) for the external dependencies like
DCMTK, Log4Qt, etc. only call the download step of the ExternalProject_add
call in our superbuild scripts. The projects are not configured and build.

Did anybody experience the same? I tried with and without the VS 2010 SP1
and with CMake 2.8.4 and 2.8.5.

Thanks,
Sascha

On 07/22/2011 01:39 PM, Sascha Zelzer wrote:

> Hi Folks,
>
> I would like to get Visual Studio 2010 compatibility for CTK.
>
> Currently, it looks like I will have to copy ExternalProject.cmake to
> CTK for the CMAKE_CACHE_ARGS argument. Then a couple of small
> modifications should do.
>
> Any other ideas or objections?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Sascha