On Mon, Aug 1, 2011 at 8:34 PM, John R. Cary <c...@txcorp.com> wrote:
> I believe I have followed what I have found on the web for
> building a Win64 version of CMake.  I have downloaded the
> win32 version and used it to configure the cmake source.
> I used the Visual Studio 9 2008 Win64 generator.

Last Friday I pulled in the cmake-git configured for 64 bit Visual
Studio 2010 and generated. Opened the project it generated and built
release. Then I built the package target and installed the package and
I had a 64 bit version of cmake. Although with this said I have yet to
see a reason to need CMake to be 64 bit except for the install
location being Program Files instead of Program Files (x86).

John