Yes, I think part of the issue is what is mentioned and I do have plugins (Qt
based) and have taken the steps he lays out. But I am still curious as to why
Dependency Walker says it is using one version of the runtime libraries when
the Manifest (both external and embedded) says to use another. I am probably
just missing something basic in all of this.

Mike Jackson                      www.bluequartz.net
Principal Software Engineer       mike.jack...@bluequartz.net
BlueQuartz Software               Dayton, Ohio