On 8/29/2011 3:34 PM, Steve Casselman wrote:
Nope. It finds part of a list of required files. For example it finds
stdarg.h but not stdlib.h. If I rename stdarg.h (in the same directory
as stdlib.h) then it can’t find stdarg.h (what you would expect).

I’m about ready to give up. I’ve check all the permissions. It’s a
standard installation of Visual Studio 10 cmake finds a on file in the
correct directory but not the next file.

CHECK_REQUIRED_HEADERS ( stdarg.h stddef.h ctype.h stdlib.h stdio.h
algorithm

Can you look in CMakeFiles/CMakeError.log and find out what the error is that is causing this not to work? CMake keeps the output of the try-compile results for failed tests in that file. Once we know why it is not compiling, we should have a better idea of how to fix it.

If you want you can send me the CMakeError.log off the list.

-Bill