On 2011-09-12 09:04+0200 Reinhard Thies wrote:

Hello,

I am looking for a cmake example for a Qt console application.
Are there any ?

Sure.  PLplot has a CMake-based build system which we use (among many
other things) to configure one of the PLplot device drivers called qt.
That device driver implements 11 different plot devices.  One of those
is an interactive GUI, but a lot of them can be run directly from the
command line (if that is what you mean by a Qt console application).
For example, our pngqt device driver creates a PNG plot file from the
command-line by combining the capabilities of the PLplot principal
library with Qt4 capabilities, and similarly for our epsqt, pdfqt,
svgqt, etc., drivers.

I suspect others can come up with much simpler examples, but if not
contact me off list if you have further questions about the PLplot
build-system, and how it configure linking with Qt4 for both
interactive GUI and noninteractive file device drivers.

Alan
Alan W. Irwin

Linux-powered Science