On Mon, Sep 19, 2011 at 17:04, John Drescher <dresche...@gmail.com> wrote:
> To me this sounds like something that would be perfect to do with
> CMake options and some usage of find_libraray, maybe some environment
> variables to help out. However I do not mean to tell you how to
> configure your software..

I agree. We already generate the header file on 'configure' systems.
And of course if we migrate totally to CMake for all platforms we can
even get rid of configure alltogether.

It's just we're not quite ready yet to tell our Visual Studio
developers they need to run CMake to get the project files, which have
been so far over the years handed to them ready to build :)

--
Perry Ismangil