2011/9/22 Michael Jackson <mike.jack...@bluequartz.net>:
> Is there some way to run a shell script/command/cmake script AFTER all the
> packaging is completed?

None that I am aware of.
May be you can craft you own

package_end_cleanup

custom_command which would call
1) make package
2) cmake -E remove_directory _CPack_Packages

> When I run "make package" from the command line everything goes just fine.
> The issue is that the folder _CPack_Packages is left over which contains a
> Symlink to /Applications for OS X systems. Having this link over loads
> Eclipse as Eclipse will then try to find all executables in /Applications
> which does not tend to work out well.
>
>  So basically I just want to delete the _CPack_Packages folder after the
> package has been generated.

This could be a useful cpack options VAR though
something like

CPACK_CLEANUP_PACKAGING_DIRECTORIES
or
CPACK_<GEN>_CLEANUP_PACKAGING_DIRECTORIES
in order to control this on per-generator basis.

may be worth a feature request.

--
Erk
http://www.april.org