Hello everyone..
I have two library files in two different directories and my project
involves linking one library with the another..So i used
Target_link_libraries..but i am unable to execute the executable and it is
giving the error as
"In function `main':
main.C:(.text+0x1c1): undefined reference to
`toLowerCase(std::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>,
std::allocator<char> > const&)'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
".

Plzz help!!!!