On 10/20/2011 12:35 PM, Robert Dailey wrote:
I just tried with VS2008 and I get the same:
     fatal error LNK1104: cannot open file 'mfc40.lib'

Also I created a default MFC application using the new project wizard in
VS2008 and it compiled & linked just fine, so it seems like maybe this
is a CMake issue?

Can you take the default MFC app that you created, and write CMake files for it? Then see if that works?

-Bill