Update: I think users can work around this issue (#12570, empty
property pages in VS10), by having the directory where to build the
binaries on a separate drive (different from the drive that has the
source files).

Mateusz Loskot wrote:
Separate drive may not be an option for some/many.
I, for instance, don't use partitions, but I use
CMakeas as main builder for my projects.

In order to work around http://public.kitware.com/Bug/view.php?id=12570 I think it should be sufficient to have a different drive *letter* when specifying where to build the binaries than the drive letter(s) of the path names of the source files. So I guess one might work around this issue by mapping a new drive letter to the build/bin directory, even while this directory might be located at the same physical drive as the source files. Right?

Kind regards,

  Niels
--
Niels Dekker