On 2011/12/6 20:43, Eric Noulard wrote:
2011/12/6 H Xu<xusu...@gmail.com>:
Hello,

In cmake, install command is used to indicate the files that need to be
installed, and install(DIRECTORY ...) could be used to install directories.
However, I can't find a way to install files in a directory EXCEPT a few
files that I do not want to install. Is it possible to do this?

May be using the PATTERN option + EXCLUDE

see the doc from
install(DIRECTORY dirs... DESTINATION<dir>
                  [FILE_PERMISSIONS permissions...]
                  [DIRECTORY_PERMISSIONS permissions...]
                  [USE_SOURCE_PERMISSIONS] [OPTIONAL]
                  [CONFIGURATIONS [Debug|Release|...]]
                  [COMPONENT<component>] [FILES_MATCHING]
                  [[PATTERN<pattern>  | REGEX<regex>]
                   [EXCLUDE] [PERMISSIONS permissions...]] [...])

http://www.cmake.org/cmake/help/cmake-2-8-docs.html#command:install

Thanks.