I am trying to add a library to implicitly link against for the Absoft Fortran
compiler.  CMake generates the libraries to implicitly link against for this
compiler seemingly from source code, since the Compiler/Absoft-Fortran and
Platforum/Linux-Absoft contain nothing about what libraries to implicitly link
against.  The cmake.in file that the CMake Fortran module uses to configure the
compiler also contains @ references for its values.  I am also forcing CMake to
recognize the compiler as Absoft since, via normal detection processes, Absoft
will identify itself as GNUFortran.

I need to add the U77 library to implicitly link against.  Doing the following
in the top level CMakeList does not work:

set(CMAKE_Fortran_IMPLICIT_LINK_LIBRARIES
${CMAKE_Fortran_IMPLICIT_LINK_LIBRARIES} U77 CACHE STRING "stuff" FORCE)

and it even shows up in my cache as only U77.  However, when I set it for Ada
in my top level CMakeList, the output compiler information file does correctly
recognize the libraries to implicitly link against.  This may be, however,
because all the Ada modules for our build configuration were created by me
since CMake does not come with any.

I could institute a 'sed' command to change the implicit link libraries in the
CMakeFiles/CMakeFortranCompilerInformation file, but I feel that is not only
inelegant but probably opening a can of worms in case a 'make' command causes a
reconfiguration at a lower level of the build tree.

Is there any method in CMake to add another library for a CMake recognized
compiler to implicitly link against?  If not, does anyone know of a good hack
that will not have unforeseen consequences?