I am new with kdevelop and cmake so apologize for this pretty naive question, I create in kdevelop a proj3 project and want to link a library so I create a second project projA within the proj3 directory

the projA CMakelist is

project(proja)
set( lib_SOURCES Execute_Msg.cpp )
add_library(proja ${lib_SOURCES} )

the proj3 CMakelist is

cmake_minimum_required(VERSION 2.8)
project(proj3)
link_directories(/pascal/pKD3/proj3/projA/build)
add_executable(proj3 main.cpp)
target_link_libraries(proj3 libproja)

there is a libproja file in the /pascal/pKD3/proj3/projA/build directory, so I don't understand why I get the message /usr/bin/ld: cannot find -llibproja

thanks for help