Hi,

I am relatively new to CMake and I've read the tutorial. However I
have a few questions.

1. How can I declare a CMakeLists file to create a project to build a
DLL or static lib ? I assume if I build a DLL on windows, it will
build as a shared lib on Linux

2. If my main source folder has 2 sub-folders, one that only includes
header files call is Include and another folder that contains source
files call it Utils. How do I add declare them to my CMakeLists files
so that both the header and addition source files are found and and
compiled in the main source folder to build the final binary.

Thanks,

--
Kind Regards,
Rajinder Yadav