From: Yuri Timenkov [mailto:y...@timenkov.ru]
Sent: Wednesday, February 08, 2012 7:27 PM
To: BJORNBAK,DAVID (A-Sonoma,ex1)
Cc: cmake@cmake.org
Subject: Re: [CMake] Under Visual Studio , allow developers to hit "F7" to run
the INSTALL target

I use a special macro for such purposes, something like this:
    Sub Install()
        Dim prj As Project
        Dim sb As SolutionBuild = DTE.Solution.SolutionBuild
        Dim prjs As Projects = DTE.Solution.Projects

        For Each prj In prjs
            If prj.Name = "INSTALL" Then

sb.BuildProject(sb.ActiveConfiguration.Name<http://sb.ActiveConfiguration.Name>,
 prj.UniqueName)
                Exit For
            End If
        Next
    End Sub

Good thing is that you can put it on toolbar or bind to hot key and run it
separately (while keeping active project you're debugging).
On Tue, Feb 7, 2012 at 11:47 PM,