Hi,
I have a project that depends on 3rd party dll's (libxml2).

Is there a 'best practice' to deal with associated files, .h, .lib .dll of such within a CMake project?

My library needs to link to the 3rd party lib, and needs its dll for execution (obviously), so I feel the need for copying this DLL to my libs 'install/bin' folder, so that any of my executables can run, without getting a '...dll not found'.

-totte