Hi all,

I am using cmake 2.8.8 under Fedora 17 64 bit, in which I have installed ActiveTcl 8.6 in /opt.
My path variable starts with:

/opt/ActiveTcl-8.6/bin:...

And when I run tclsh/tclsh8.6/wish/wish8.6, I get the ActiveTcl one, from /opt.

However, cmake does not find this Tcl/Tk installation, and locates instead Tcl 8.5 installed in /usr. (Which cannot be used for compilation, since the application depends on 8.6 features).

How can I convince cmake to pick up the 8.6 version installed in /opt/ActiveTcl-8.6/ ?

George