I don't know if it's the right way, but I am looking for the executable/script with find_file and set up a custom command for it.

Regards,
Andreas Naumann

Am 03.09.2012 21:59, schrieb Rui Maciel:
I have a small project which includes a couple of parsers whose lexers are generated by re2c. I intended to set cmake so that it could check if re2c is present in the system, but after browsing through the docs I've ended up empty-handed.

So, is there a way to set a cmake project so that it checks if a tool/program/command is present in the build system? If there is a way to run that check, can anyone provide an example?

Thanks in advance,
Rui Maciel