Yes, but only if you call project() twice, correct? Maybe I should have been
more specific. What I meant was that you cannot create two targets for the same
project (i.e you cannot build an executable and a dll in the same project). In
the code that was posted, there was no call to project between the call to
add_library and add_executable. Certainly there is nothing wrong with calling
project more than once in a list file, but I have found that it is a rare case
that you want to do this... This could be just my experience, but I can only
speak for what I know.

I should have been more specific, but if you are going to say "of course you
can", you should probably also explain that this means you need two calls to
project() as well because the code that was posted did not have two calls to
project as far as what he posted...

Please, feel free to correct me if I am wrong here... But, I tried this once
and it did not work and after seeing what I had done, it didn't make sense
either...

Thanks,
Eric