Hi,

I am currently trying to build more then one Debian package from my sources. One package should contain the shared lib and the binary and should simply be called projectname-1.0.0.deb and the other one should contain the headers and optionally a static lib and should be called projectname-1.0.0-dev.deb.

I found this post ( http://cmake.3232098.n2.nabble.com/Multiple-Package-Generators-and-add-package-command-td6067405.html), possibly describing what to do but it doesn't seem to work for me. I still only get one package containing the same stuff it contained before adding the COMPONENT statement to my INSTALLs and adding cpack_add_component. Is this approach described in this post the right approach at all for my desired goal? If so:

Are cpack_add_component_group and cpack_add_install_type mandatory? How do I set the file name for every component respectively package?

If not: Is this even possible with CMake without having to CMakeLists.txt files and changing them for every desired package?

Best regards,
Patrick