On 2013-01-31 14:16, Leif Walsh wrote:
This variable seems to be interpreted as a normal cmake ;-delimited list.

Ah, I see. I misread your message as it is already a regex and didn't take lists. (Which is a little odd that it *isn't* a regex, as the CTest command line takes a regex...)

If you have a custom dashboard script, you might be able to change the test section to run ctest with '-E'... but I've never attempted to do such a thing.

Or you could try running '${CTEST_COMMAND} -N' and parsing the output to build the list of tests to ignore...

--
Matthew