On Thu, Apr 4, 2013 at 2:53 PM, Martin Weber <m.we...@razorcat.com> wrote:

> If your binary dir resides on a different drive than E:, the generated
> command will not work. Remember, cd on windows does not change the drive.
> The generated command should be
> cd /D E:/projects...

No all the file manipulations happen on the same disk. I checked that the
cd does go in the right folder, the problem is the re-formatted path.
Or the lack of generator in WORKIN_DIR, either one or the other.

I didn't file the ticket(s?) yet, I'm a bit pressed by time, but I'll do it
before tomorrow.

Joel Lamotte