dear Jean-Christophe,

indeed the approach you demostrated works for me!
this is exactly what i needed.
thank you again!

(i am sorry for coming back to you so late;
was too busy with other things)

best regards,
  radovan

On Sat, 13 Apr 2013 12:24:02 +0200, Jean-Christophe Fillion-Robin <jchris.filli...@kitware.com> wrote:

Hi Radovan,
Did you manage to make use and/or generalize the code I pointed you?
Thanks
Jc

--
Sent from my mobile device